Delivery continues to grow in Spain as shown by the recent arrival of new applications that promise to bring us home purchases in just 10 minutes. If a few months ago Dija landed in Spain , now Gorillas does , a German application whose format is the same.
The proposal is as follows: through a network of phantom supermarkets not open to the public, its employees and delivery people send the purchase to customers who request it from their mobile phone with their application.
For its arrival in Spain, which has started in Madrid and will later arrive in other cities such as Seville or Barcelona, Gorillas is looking for employees of all kinds, from hired riders to personnel for its supermarkets such as restockers or office workers.
We explain how to check your offers.
Work as a rider in Gorillas
Gorillas has opened a section on its website specifically to attract riders. The conditions of these workers in these new companies are already adapted to the rider law , with a contract and vehicle and uniform provided by the company, in this case electric bikes.
Stockpile jobs in your ghost and office supermarkets
In addition to this, on this other website Gorillas offers up to 60 jobs to work in its ghost supermarkets as replenishment, stock manager , generating purchases, and various types of reposanibles in cities such as Madrid but also Bilbao, Zaragoza, Seville, Granada, Oviedo , Malaga or Barcelona , where it will open soon.
To apply for these jobs, you simply have to register through the platform itself , where we will be asked for our data and experience.
The ‘darkstore associate’ also includes what would be the counterpart of store personnel, the equivalent of a salesperson in a conventional store. For them the responsibilities are:
- Responsibility for physically managing the inventory within the warehouse.
- Coordinate closely with the Darkstore Controller and Supervisor on product inventory availability, quality and accuracy
- Receive products from our suppliers and make sure the quality and physical count match the purchase.
- Store the products in their inventory locations while ensuring inventory accuracy
- Responsibility for updating the inventories in the system and verifying it on a regular basis.
- Carry out quality controls to guarantee maximum freshness and the best quality of all products for customers.
- Carry out the physical listing and the removal of the list and the rezoning of products.
- Actively manage rear storage to ensure a high level of ready-to-pick products (product shelving and beverage refilling).
- Responsibility for managing waste in the warehouse
- Responsibility for the precision of picking and packaging of the orders sent to our clients
- Make sure you are ready to pick up at all times